Friday, March 14, 2008

iMac

I got a new iMac.  I'm trying to love it but it's an adjustment.  And the internet is sooo slow on it which they tell me is due to my connection but that really doesn't make any sense cause my Dell was fast and my mom's computer is fast on the same DSL connection.  And I can't check my hotmail on this computer cause apparently mac and msn don't want to talk to each other - this is a newer issue that mac is starting to hear from customers.  So, the thing is, that I paid waaay too much money for this computer to have it be so mediocre in some areas!  I'm a little frustrated.

2 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

carrie - be patient with the mac, they really are the COOLEST things i've ever encountered. i don't know how to fix your issues but apple is about the greatest company on the earth so i'm sure there's some really helpful person just waiting to tell you the secret to fixing the internet. maybe al gore?

Tara said...

Crazy, way to be hipper than me and Lindsay combined!! I am so impressed that you busted out with such a gutsy move. Hopefully it can get itself worked out.