Sunday, June 19, 2011


I was gonna say "let the fun begin" but since it's taken me so long to get to blogging anything it's almost time to say goodbye to the fun, so... Here's a look at how me and the Little Hs started our three weeks together.

First we made aprons because they all like to help in the kitchen and the adult sized aprons just don't quite do the job for them. We used tempera paint and animal stamps and they all designed their own:


One morning was National Donut Day so we made donuts at home. The kids each got a bag with either powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar in it and they got the shake the hot donuts in the sugar to coat them. That was fun! And messy!! And yum, what a delicious breakfast.

Another day was World Ocean Day so we made shark and fish (girls don't like sharks!) magnets using Shrinky Dinks. Those are so entertaining to watch while they shrink! And the magnets turned out really cool. But, we didn't realize until too late that you are coloring what will be the back of the magnets so now their names are backwards. Oh well! Still so fun.

I'll post more later after I break free from these outlaws!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

So cute! You're the best Aunt!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, Amelia totally looks like Becky in that last picture!
I think they Hanlins are going to be sad to leave!:)