Wednesday, August 22, 2007

This is Crazy

Ok, here goes. I hate thinking of names for things like this so I decided to just call it Crazy Wild. I mean when you have a name like that, (thanks in part to my parents and in part to my friends), what more do I need? and we can conclude that Justin is the best son ever made.... (Hmm, can you guess who's reading over my shoulder and contributing?) In fact, he is just the best, he erupted with laughter when he saw the name and said, "what exactly do you tell your friends to make them think you're crazy? 'Yeah, I was up all night partying last night!' when really you were (snort while pushing glasses up on the nose) studying the holocaust and Yiddish things." Oh sigh. And this on a day he's not even mad at me.

But, alas, true to the nerd in me, my homework is calling so I've gotta run.

2 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I could NOT be happier to see this. Tara and I are both laughing and smiling reading this out loud to each other! I cannot wait to read all about your day-to-day adventures...they are always so much funnier than mine!

Tara said...

Crazy,

Glad you finally got on the freaking ball! I love it and cannot wait for more hilarious writing from you. And... I couldn't agree more with our friend Justin! ;)