Friday, September 2, 2011

Meet Bosco

The J got a dog this week! Meet Bosco:


Isn't he cute? He's getting used to us and as I watch him I'm coming to see that he'll fit in just perfectly around here. He likes to bury himself in Js comforter to sleep just the way J does. Then I watched him eating this morning:


He takes food out of his bowl one piece at a time and lays them out on the floor then eats them one at a time from the floor and I thought "where have I seen that before?"


See? He fits right in with us already!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Haha I love it - he's a natural with the family! He really is cute... :) Ava will be excited to meet him. Tonight she pushed her "dowah" away in favor of her Clifford puppy... that's pretty big stuff to choose something over her blankie haha.

Sue said...

I believe Bosco is right at home here and totally fits in with the family ;o)

Tammy said...

You are such a nice Mom! I won't give in to the dog requests from my children. That is one lucky doggie to be living in your home.

Mandy said...

No wonder Justin felt a connection to that dog when he saw him - just part of the family!
My kids keep asking what the dog's name is again and can't wait to meet him.

Becky said...

Ha ha! That cracks me up! So true!
We all loved meeting Bosco. Amelia and Tiernan said that we need to have Bosco come to our house for a play date with Puppers. : )