Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas card pic

Woo hoo! Finals are done! I'm is happy, happy. So, now on to my Christmas cards. I told Justin that I have a very limited selection of pictures to choose from to send with our cards as he was such a turkey and wouldn't take a decent picture with me. Ever. Then I said maybe I'd just send his tangle-with-the-pier picture. I was kidding of course but he thinks that'd be a great idea. So, here are the two I have to choose from, you can vote. The pier:

Or, a very accurate picture of what vacationing with us is like:



Personally, I don't think the bleeding boy is very appropriate for Christmas cards, although it does say a lot! But I also like to pretend that vacations are fun so I'm not sure I like the other picture either. Perhaps we'll just have to skip the picture this year...

No comments: