Friday, December 21, 2007

so cute!

Girls! I was looking for an easy, inexpensive gift for my VTs etc., because I don't really have time to bake this year (sad!) and this is what I found:



They were so easy to make and turned out really cute! I used self-adhesive ribbon and a buckle slide then added a dab of low-temp hot glue on the back to make sure the ribbon held together where it overlapped. Here's a close up - I can't get it to rotate so you'll have to rotate your head. Sorry!



And here's the little gift I did for the sisters in the RS presidency with me:




I went to an antique store and found these pretty little old tea cups and some cool old spoons and I put some Russian Refresher (like Wassail) mix in a little tiny ziploc bag, tied a cinnamon stick to the spoon and wrapped it all together. I think it turned out really cute and hopefully no one will think it was weird to get an old cup and spoon. :)












1 comment:

Tara said...

Look at you being all crafty! I like it a lot. Good work.