Tuesday, December 11, 2007


This is the scene at my lightrail stop this morning! There are three tracks along side each other, two for the light rail and one for regular trains. A coal train derailed this morning and knocked the lightrail train on the next next track off. No one was hurt but it'll be a day or so before they get it operable again. In the meantime, it's snowing like crazy and really icy and I have a final so I have to figure out another route to school. If I leave now, I may make my 10:00 final in time. :) Too bad it's a final, if it was a lecture, I might just skip it...


1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh my. At first I thought this was a joke since it seemed like it was in black and white, until I noticed the small man in the neon coat at the bottom. Sorry you had to do your favorite thing and drive in the snow!!