Tuesday, January 8, 2008

do not try this at home

So I made cinnamon rolls tonight for dinner and I had the glass pan on the stove while they finished raising. I turned the other burner on to boil some water. Well, actually, I didn't turn the other burner on, I turned the burner on that the glass pan of cinnamon rolls were sitting on. On high. My sister said she thought I was cooking the rolls and yep I was so she picked up the pan and it literally burst in her hands. There was glass everywhere. And cinnamon roll dough. Happily, and luckily, no one was hurt. Sadly, I was so looking forward to those rolls. They smelled and looked great. Now we're having pizza from Black Jack for dinner. It might be good but it's just not the same... So, the lesson here is that you should never put a glass pan on the stove top and turn it on. This is bad.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Whoa crazy, that's insane! I am glad even the perfect chef has a few mixups in the kitchen once in a while. :)