Wednesday, May 28, 2008

cardboard cut out

We're planning a family trip to Yellowstone this summer - family meaning The Grands (Gram & Papa), Mandy and her family and Becky and her family and me and Justin.  Except that me and Justin will likely not be able to go now which is entirely (ENTIRELY) Justin's fault.  (Perhaps I'll explain later when I've come to terms with it. For the time being I am in denial.)  Anyway, Mom suggested we get a babysitter for him and I can still go.  I said great, and I'll bring a life size cardboard cut out of him so we can still take our family picture for Christmas cards.  He really likes the cardboard cut out idea.  How about this picture?

Well, his hair is longer now (ridiculous, I know) and I'll have to find a full body shot to really make it work...  But I think we do have the bigger-than-life teenager look about this one.  Hmmm...

3 comments:

Tara said...

I can't wait to get this picture in a cardboard cutout form on my Christmas card. I have an idea... maybe don't worry about doing cards this year. It is what the chaotic, unorganized brains would do. ;)

monique said...

Justin???? Okay, I totally did not recognize him. It's been WAY too long. I'm really sad I missed out on seeing him last summer : ( Maybe this year! I can photoshop him into your Christmas card! And I can add some great special effects to his face too! How about a goatee and a bow for his lovely locks??? See what he thinks : ) LOL

monique said...

Oh, and P.S. on the gas tank thing. My retarded "road toad" does NOT have the gas gauge on the same side as my tank. And people wonder why so many Americans buy foreign cars instead of supporting the US economy!