Thursday, May 1, 2008

pancakes

So my dear son had 4 teeth pulled a couple days ago. This is due to a genetic, costly issue that he and I have both suffered from. Simply put, our baby teeth refuse to fall out on their own. Anyway, he can't eat much for a few days so he's been living on smoothies and shakes and ramen soup. He just said he's going to call Gram and ask her to buy him some Eggo pancakes cause they're so good and soft. I said, "Hey, great, I was going to make silver dollar pancakes for dinner tonight!" Which is true. I really was. He then informed me that sorry to say, but he'd rather have the Eggo ones. What? I can't make good pancakes? He said "you just don't have Eggo's recipe... Sorry mom!" Hmmph! See if I make him a smoothie OR pancakes tonight.

1 comment:

monique said...

I think I should start buying Eggos!