Monday, June 30, 2008

Dance in the Rain

So I saw a sign in a catalog that said, "Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain."  I really liked it but it was $40! Plus shipping and all that yada so this weekend I made my own (which is cuter than the one in the catalog, I think):



This isn't the best picture but I would need my photographer sister(s) here to get a decent pic and they aren't anywhere nearby.  ;)  It ended up being a little more involved than I had anticipated but that's mostly due to the time spent figuring out how to best do a long quote on the board. It was kinda fun. I haven't done a craft for awhile but look out - now I'm in that mode!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh that's adorable! Since you're in the craft mode now then perhaps you'll have to make me one too!:):)

Mandy said...

Very cute. It's too bad for Avery that her aunts all live so far away and her mother doesn't have that crafting knack. You all could help her make her projects to sell! :)

Becky said...

Yesss! Carrie's in a craft mode - let's go! : ) I haven't done a craft in a while either, but when I saw this it made me want to do one, too! Or, Carrie could just make one for me, too. ha ha!

Tiffany said...

good to know that you're still supermom over achiever! :) Looks darling! and I loved the paint story too, btw.

monique said...

Nice work!