Monday, June 9, 2008

There's a snake in our yard and he's apparently decided to stay for the summer.   He lives right by my window, which my Mom points out every time she talks about him - which is a lot cause she's just fascinated by it.  She watches it every day and yesterday she was super excited cause she saw him get a drink.  AND he shed his skin and she was way excited about that.  I feel a little grossed out about that.  



Here's my window that he lives right by.  He wasn't there this morning but I'm sure he'll come out when Mom gets home, he seems to like her.  Which is fine by me.



Mom thinks we need to name him now.  I'll leave that up to her, I don't want to get too personal with the snake-that-lives-right-by-my-window.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Carrie! It's Tiff LeeMaster (now Jones) and I found you from Tara. Sounds like you are doing well. Sorry about the snake and the flat tire. and I seriously can't believe that Justin is so big and that his hair is so long! Time flies. Send me an email at tiffany.leemaster@gmail.com if you want to view my blog. :)

Mandy said...

It's a snake summer! After you found that snake in our yard, Avery was reading a book about animals and it said garter snakes can have up to 20 live babies... I'm really hoping ours isn't female seeing as how it was going in between the siding of our house!

Megan said...

Haha Mom is so funny! I can just picture her looking out the window every day at the snake-that-lives-right-by-your-window!

Carrie said...

Oh yeah, and don't worry Mandy, last night she was showing Nick the snake-that-lives-right-by-your-window and she looked at me and said, "and all it's babies live in your room." Then she laughed. What is that about!?

Tara said...

ewww.

Becky said...

Well, Joshie thinks the snake's name should be Jeffrey. Hmmmm....interesting. : )

Becky said...

Sheesh - I don't know what your problem is. Joshie and Tiernan are as excited as Grammie is. : ) ha ha.