Friday, August 22, 2008

Shout out

I just thought I'd give a shout out to a favorite of mine on laundry day!  Becky recommended Shout Color Catcher sheets in the wash and I'm hooked.  

200.jpg

You use a sheet in the washing machine when you have new clothes, or clothes that are dark and may bleed the first few times you wash them - think of the dark, dark jeans that are the thing these days...  They work like a charm!  They catch all the bleeding color and keep it from messing up your other clothes.  These are right up there with Magic Erasers in my book!  :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh man I don't know if anything can come close to the Magic Erasers... those are amazing!

Sue said...

Rats, I didn't see them on the laundry shelf when I washed that new red towel, but I got lucky, it didn't turn everything else pink...