Monday, August 11, 2008

Real Life

Ah sigh, it's back to real life tomorrow. I've been enjoying this summer and even came to the conclusion that summer might not be my least favorite time of the year any more. (Don't get too excited, it's still not on the top of the list...) We had great visits with our friends and lots of fun with our family in Utah and then here the last three weeks! I can't lie though, I'm ok with hearing less tattle tailing for a little while... 

School starts tomorrow and I haven't even got my backpack in order or the clothes folded or most of my books purchased or anything. I think this is officially the least prepared I've ever been for the start of a semester - hopefully that doesn't indicate how this semester will go! (I better go set my alarm right now while I'm thinking about it.)


3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Carrie - you are going to have a great semester! I expect to see a picture of you, in new school clothes, wearing a backpack on the front porch, on the blog tomorrow.

Sue said...

I'll take the picture if you get up even earlier and you can be holding the box of kleenex that wouldn't fit in your backpack - just like your first school picture!

Megan said...

So how was your first day of school??:)