Friday, November 7, 2008

AWOL

Where did I go?  Well, I've been a little overrun lately so I fell off the blogosphere but here's a little update.  Not in any particular order, I've been...

1. Writing long papers!  Only 2 left to do.  (That doesn't sound good to me yet...)  Here's my stack of reference material from paper #1:


And here's the aftermath of the post-it tabs when I have to return the books...  (Have I blogged about post-it tabs yet???  They're just about my favorite thing - best thing since sliced bread for sure!  If you haven't tried them, you should!!  If you need an idea of where to use such wonderful little things let me know and I'll help you.)


2. Worrying about J.  Who, by the way, just turned 16!!  Eeehh!

3. Working on a great service project with the RS and of course enrichment is coming up... on finals week...

4. Keeping up with political campaigns

Ok, I'll stop with the list.  But, I can't promise to be better about blogging for a few more weeks - I still have 1 1/2 projects in one class, 2 papers, 2 math tests...........

Oh, I tried to upload pics of J - much more interesting than piles of books but it won't work so maybe I'll try again later.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow! I'm glad you're back! I know what to put in your Christmas stocking this year :>)

Tara said...

Carrie. He is 16, seriously? I can't believe it. I still picture him from when I first met you and he was like 9. Wow, now I sound like all of my mother's friends. Awesome.