Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged

8 TV shows I enjoy watching: (This assumes I have time to watch TV?)


1. The Office

2. I used to like Lost but now I'm kind of lost so I think this one is out...

3. History Detectives

Seriously that's all


8 Things that happened yesterday: (I guess we're assuming on this one that I can remember yesterday and specifically eight things about yesterday...) [I started this yesterday which means now I have a different yesterday than the one I began with so I’m going to do a combination of the last 2 yesterdays because why start over? That might hurt my brain that is on vacation!]:


1. Sacrament meeting was the primary program (lovely job ladies!!)

2. We had Dad's birthday party

3. Did the laundry and changed the sheets

4. Mom and I finally finished assembling hygiene kits

5. Went to the library

6. Ate peach pie - yum

7. I laughed about my Cort furniture snow globe

8. I contemplated cleaning off my desk - the desk lost


8 Things I am looking forward to:


1. Christmas! Everyone will be here!!

2. The end of the semester

3. Snow

4. Reading a book that I want to read

5. Sleep

6. Waffles with chocolate chips and whipped cream for Joshie's birthday

7. Cooking yummy food (this might surprise some of you but I've been quite out of it)

8. Christmas enrichment will be a happy memory rather than a big to do list in just a couple weeks...


8 Things I love about Fall:


1. The leaves (is there anyone that doesn't love the leaves?)

2. Walking in the park (ok, this is a memory not a recent event but I'm pretty sure I used to like that in the fall.)

3. Cooler weather

4. The holiday season begins!

5. school supplies  What a dork! I know!  But really, when summer is ending and school is starting I love getting new school supplies.

6. Pumpkin - yum! 

7. Well, most fall baking really

8. Winter comes next and that’s fun


8 Things on my [I’m changing this from my “wish list” to my “thankful list” because I can’t seem to put my wishes out there. No worries, they aren’t weird or anything, they’re just touchy at the moment.]:


1. My family

2. Good friends

 The Gospel

 Technology

 Laughing

 Four seasons

 That I live in America

 Chocolate - let’s be honest, no ‘thankful’ list would be complete without it!

Tag! You’re it!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I guess I just don't understand this tagging...

Sue said...

But that shouldn't surprise you