Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a Banner Day!



Woohoo!  Joshie and Tiernan helped me make breakfast bars today and here's the best news of all - Joshie is eating one!!  Wow! This is huge. He doesn't eat anything so this is great. No seriously, he has a list of about 6 items he'll eat. You can ask him and he'll recite the list for you.  The breakfast bars are also healthy - made with wheat flour, oats, bananas (or zucchini if you like) and nuts - which makes it all the more exciting.  Becky and I were practically dancing in the kitchen (where he couldn't see us of course).

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yes, this was an exciting day! I think I'll mark it on the calendar, and maybe in his baby book under "special occasions". : )

monique said...

Good work! I have to say, I didn't quite know what the pic was at first as was a little afraid it was a moldy wall or something. I was relieved they were only breakfast bars... not that they really look moldy : ) Obviously, they were delicious!

Tara said...

I want the recipe!