Thursday, July 10, 2008

jewelry




A couple months ago we had an enrichment class on jewelry making and we made bracelets. I went and made a couple bracelets and put them away and didn't think much about it. The last little while, however, I decided to try my hand at it on my own - seeing how I'm a jewelry fiend and all.  So, here are a few I've made this summer.  Nothing spectacular but it's kind of fun.  

I've tried earrings to go with a couple of these but I can't figure out how to make the wire wrap so they're just going to sit in my box until I learn how to do that I guess.  

3 comments:

monique said...

So pretty. I really like the all green/blue ones.

monique said...

green, they are green, I'm really not color blind :)

Becky said...

My favorite is the light green one. But I like them all. Oh, by the way, I have a whole box of jewelry stuff - jump rings and such - that you can have if you want them.