Friday, September 26, 2008

Milk women instead of cows?

In case you're not already convinced that PETA is out of their minds, here's one more reminder - maybe the best yet. They have asked Ben & Jerry's ice cream to use human breast milk rather than cow milk. Those little baby cows need milk whereas human babies.... I don't know, I guess they don't need it...  You can read the article and the letter sent to Ben & Jerry's here:


Good for PETA! Let's milk women instead of cows!! We could have milking stalls at the local mall where you could donate unwanted breast milk. No pump with you? No worries we have extras! A little shy? Well then, just pull this lovely privacy curtain around you. Bring your full container to the receptionist and she'll give you cash on the spot. It's that easy!

Why hasn't anyone thought of this earlier?  Now, some of you moms are thinking that you have plenty of extra milk so this could be a great opportunity for you but what about those moms without extra milk? How ever will they choose - feed my baby or make ice cream?  

And think of the extra choices you'd have at the local Ben & Jerry's store. Hmm, I think I'll have a Mooo-ther's Milk with chocolate sprinkles. Wait, are those milk chocolate sprinkles? No? Oh, um, then I'll have to pass on those. Just 2 scoops of Mooo-ther's Milk please.

Mmm, mmm! I'm hungry just thinking about it!

6 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

S.I.C.K.

Tara said...

Un-freaking-real. Especially as a mother who is currently being milked. Seriously, who would put themselves through that for something other than their sweet baby!

On a different note, I was just reading this woman's post on a pumping mom site and she pumped 10 ounces EACH time and pumped 10 times DAILY... count that, 100 OUNCES A DAY!!! (I get 25-26, sheesh)

Becky said...

Um, thanks, I'll pass. Peta is so freaking wierd. And I think I'll skip that restaurant in Switzerland-ya know, if I'm ever out that way. : )

Megan said...

HAHAHA oh my goodness that's great! They are insane!!! How nasty is that too... I would NOT feel comfortable drinking a woman's breast milk unless I was a 4 month old baby and it was my mom's!

Tiffany said...

sick is right. Those people are nuts.

monique said...

Ewwwwwwwww!