Monday, April 13, 2009

No or Know

Is "no" the same as "know?" 

What about "their," "there," or "they're" - do they have the same meaning and can they stand in for one another? (Know!  Oh, I mean NO!)

Oh, what about "than" or "then" - same thing? 

Good heavens people! I know (or is that no?) it can be confusing, but for the love! It's college! Look it up and use words correctly. Or don't take online classes wear several people have to reed your wurk. 

And for heaven's sake, stay away from big words that are confusing to use appropriately! (That means 'the right way.')  

6 comments:

. said...

ha ha ha ha . Okay, that's totally one of my pet peeves. In fact, when a guy I was dating wrote "Your great" in the dust on my rear car window, I was so bothered by it - I fixed it!

Sue said...

So if you correct everyones grammer will they pay you? I see a great home business here! "Havin truble on yer papers? I kin help U!" What a troubled world we're living in where fools are throwing money around without a worry where it comes from, and other fools throwing words around without a worry where they're going...

Lindsay Jane said...

I am with you on this. Seriously, is it that hard?

Becky said...

Know Joke! :) I sea badd spelling misteaks all the tyme. It's rilly annoeeing. : )
Seriously though, if these people are our future, we're in trouble (as if we're not already).

Jess said...

You crack me up Carrie, you always just say the blunt truth, and I love it!

Diana said...

You and frustration are very funny together. (Oh, did I misspell anything? I hope not or I will look like...)