Friday, April 17, 2009

Wicked

I've heard a lot about Wicked, the Broadway musical, and how great it is and now I'm super excited because it's coming to Denver! It will be here this fall, October 7 through November 15, at the Buell theater and tickets go on sale on Sunday. So, who wants to go with me?  I'm really serious by the way. (And of course I won't buy tickets on Sunday but Monday is right after Sunday...) Think how much fun that would be!  

(I could see if J wants to go with me, I've dragged him to several plays and musicals over the years but he's never too excited about it, and these tickets cost a little more than some of the community theaters...)

5 comments:

. said...

Hey carrie, give Jeff Mercer a call - he has a bunch of tickets already reserved and I think there are quite a few not claimed. plus, half the stake has tickets reserved through him, so you'll have plenty of company. I'm still trying to figure out if we'll be able to go ($$ wise). I think we can do it, what with Jasen having a new job and stuff. Heck, I'll forward you the email. =)

. said...

And you know what? J would really like it - I promise. It's SOOO fantastic. Best production Jasen and I have EVER seen. Make him go!

Lindsay Jane said...

You will love it! It's amazing! I can't wait to hear what you think!

Megan said...

I wish I could go with you! Tickets sold out here in Utah in like 2 seconds... lame!

Becky said...

I'll go! I'll go! It's a GREAT show!