Monday, April 6, 2009

Baptism Gifts

Mom teaches primary children turning 7 and she loves them! When they leave her class they don't leave her heart. Since they turn 8 the next year they, of course, get baptized and she attends their baptism and, of course, brings a gift. She asked me to make necklaces for the girls (she had I think 6 girls and 2 boys last year) and this is what I came up with.  But what about the boys? I just don't think they'd appreciate a necklace even if it is really cute...  Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Those are so cute! I don't have any idea how to make these, but a tie tack or some osrt of CTR ring for the boys?

. said...

Very adorable. I was on the same thought track as Celeste - tie tack. How's your foot?

Megan said...

Hmm that's a tricky one... maybe a scripture marker/book mark? Is that too girly? The necklaces are cute though!