Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blister



I wear these boots to both the museums I work for and generally they're pretty great. But last week I went home from Rock Ledge with a huge blister on my heel. Ouch! I had to wear the boots again the next day because I was filling in at Molly so I was pretty desperate for some relief.

I found these...:
...at the store and they're great! I put one on and honestly cannot even tell that I have a blister! Not kidding - there's no sign of it. Well, I can still see if of course, but I can't feel a thing. I've decided these are a great thing to keep on hand because you never know when you might need them.

So, if you ever have a blister you should try these BandAid Advanced Healing Blister pads! You'll be happy you did.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I love these too! They are perfect for the sore spots you get sometimes when you wear new shoes for the first few times. When my stake went on the Pioneer Trek these were life savers.