Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Car Wash Games

I gave in yesterday and finally washed my car.  It was in dire need of a wash but I'm so impatient and don't like to wait in line behind all the other filthy cars so I tend to put it off as long as I can. I mean really, I have things to do!  In the meantime I play a little game.  I watch all the other cars and see who has a dirtier car than mine.  I can usually find plenty of winners.  "Whoa!  Did you see that one?  Where's he been?  Four wheeling?  Sheesh!"  That always makes me feel better.

Then once I've washed my car the game changes to looking out for who hasn't washed their car recently.  "Oh wow!  She really needs a car wash.  Wonder what's holding her up? heh heh."  Then a little voice reminds me that my car is in that category 90% of the time and maybe I shouldn't laugh.  But I laugh anyway cause for once (and for about 10 minutes) my car is clean.  Well, the outside at least...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ha ha! I do the same thing when I wash my car. But I hardly ever wash my car. : )

Celeste said...

Cute blog Carrie! Justin insists on washing our car on the driveway or better yet...on our front lawn (talk about looking redneck). He says its faster then going to the gas station and waiting. Whatever. =)