Monday, July 13, 2009

Simply Amazing!

So, I'm trying to do some family history work tonight (you can see that I'm working really hard on it!) and I just have to tell you that every time I open the new Family Search website I laugh. It brings the user's info up first, so obviously that's me, and right next to my name it says "Add or find husband." Who knew?? Hmm, let's try "find." Now if I had known that doing genealogy was so helpful in the here and now I might have been much more on top of it years ago!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Ok, that really is funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Mandy said...

Wow! See the blessings you get from doing what're supposed to! Did they let you narrow the search at all or just take what you get?

Mandy said...

I think I just made up a new word - what're. That's what and you're combined...

Becky said...

Oooo! What else can that website do? That's fantastic!! : )