Friday, July 3, 2009

The J's Hair

The J decided to get a haircut today and Becky offered to do the honors. (He won't let me touch his hair after a couple less than ideal experiences. Which is fine by me.) They got this far and he decided it was time to stop. What do you think?





Ok, ok, don't stress too much. They did finish the cut and he's back to short hair. BUT, we all agreed that if he grows his hair out again, he'll have the makings for a great halloween costume! Becky will give him a mullet again and he suggested adding a flannel shirt with the sleeves torn off to really complete the look. And a follow up buzz the next day of course.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Woo Hoo! He did have me worried for a minute that he stuck with the mullet. And that's such a descriptive name for a so bad haircut! I'm sure he's much cooler now that it's hot with his hair short.

Celeste said...

Sweet haircut. Business in the front, party in the back!

Mandy said...

Love it! He could do a sweet little ponytail too. Too bad he decided to cut it off.

Megan said...

Oh wow! My mouth dropped open when I first saw the pictures... I thought he had gone crazy!:)

Becky said...

He pretty much HAS to do that for Halloween! I even offered him $5 if he'll do that - now who can pass up an offer like that? : )