Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Superhero You've Never Heard Of

Tiernan had to change his clothes on Saturday (this occurs at least once a day - one simply cannot have anything wet or messy on one's pants unless it's mud) but when he came back downstairs he only had on underwear and a mask. I asked where his clothes were and he said, "I'm Naked Man!" He's also reallllly into being a superhero and was quite happy to find the dress up box upstairs with all sorts of great costume pieces. Except on Saturday when the undies and mask were enough.

I believe Naked Man had just enjoyed a pudding pop...


A couple of good action shots here. I kept thinking it was too bad there wasn't a pool under him...




I for one feel much safer knowing that Naked Man (or which ever superhero is visiting at the moment) is here to protect us!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Haha I love the last picture where Joshie is quietly coloring - fully clothed I might add- while Joshie is running around naked! That fits them pretty well I think!:)

Sue said...

Naked Man never ran out of energy that day! He was going strong right up to the moment he had to be buckled in his car seat to go home. I love it when Naked Man (and his siblings) come to visit!

Steve said...

LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA That is too funny :D