Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wanderlust

I wish I was in Charleston right now. Seriously. Charleston is great! But, if I get thinking about fun places I'd like to be the list would be really long... Just thinking stateside, how about Philadelphia, Boston, Maine (long time obsession that I can't really explain), DC, Williamsburg, Savannah. Ok, I'll stop there cause the list can get fairly long. Or really long. 

Clearly summer is here and my wanderlust has kicked in. Well, I'd be happy to travel any time of the year but it seems to be an especially strong yearning in the summer. Too bad I'm poor. haha! 

Where would you like to go? 

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I have a long list too. I've never been anywhere on the East coast or the Northwest, so I'd love to go anywhere there. If I start thinking outside of the U.S. I'd love to go to England again, and, well, actually lots of places in Europe (Ireland, Switzerland, Italy...) Someday maybe I'll get to some of them!

Celeste said...

I know what you mean. As soon as summer hits I think of all the aamzing places I want to go to and then remember...wait that costs lots of money! Dang it. But Maine is definitely up there for me too.

. said...

My sister just went to New Zealand! Talk about jealous! Gosh, anywhere would be good for me. My kids are requesting a beach. Hmmm. . .Chatfield is a beach. . .

Trisha said...

I've always wanted to go to Italy...someday. But I'm with you on the "too poor" this summer to go anywhere. I guess that's why I'm coming up with lots of projects to keep me busy enough to not think about it. I'd love to go to Utah this summer and visit some friends, one who's son I used to babysit is graduating next week. (That makes me feel old!) And I'd love to go to Mt. Rushmore and Yosemite and do lots of camping. Those are on my summer wishlist. Maybe we could do the "beach" and "fishing" at Chatfield one of these days. :)