Thursday, May 14, 2009

Unwind

Whenever I finish with finals I come home and I feel a little lost. Generally I have homework to do or something (for example, after midterms you just keep going) so when the semester is over.....I guess I'm still in the cram-your-head-full-memorize-write-essays-study-study-study mode and I don't know what to do. It takes a day to realize that I really don't have homework and I can, well, do something more fun with my time. Don't worry, it's not that I don't have anything to do (I have a huge to do list!), it's just that last bit of pent up energy that's kept in reserve so that I can make it through the semester and it needs to escape. 

I think I'll go shoe shopping tonight. 

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I hope you did go shopping! You deserve it after finishing another semester!

Sue said...

Hey, we still have a lot of flowers to plant!